Log Your Vaccination/Booster(s)
- To be considered up to date with your COVID vaccinations at Chapman, individuals must be current with their primary series plus the updated (bivalent) booster as outlined by the CDC.
- Proof of vaccination and boosters may be submitted or a personal declination may be filed with Chapman.
- All employees must complete the COVID-19 Safety Training course and are automatically enrolled in the course on Canvas.
Complete Your Daily Health Screen
- Respond to the Daily Health Screen survey and only come to campus if you are not experiencing flu-like symptoms.
- The survey will be sent daily to campus email addresses or can be accessed at http://www.chapman.edu/amiclear.
- Testing is not required to return to campus from a break.
- Weekly testing is not currently required, nor determined by vaccination status.
- In-person testing is available at no cost on the Orange campus at the COVID-19 Testing Center, 145 Sycamore Avenue, just west of the Student Health Center. Results from this testing site will be automatically entered into the university’s test submission system. The COVID-19 Testing Center building’s access contains two steps with no ramp. If you need assistance, please press the doorbell button on the post outside the door and a staff member will assist you. To make alternative arrangements, please call 714-997-6851 to schedule an appointment. For your appointment, go to the Health Center through the front door at 402 N. Glassell Street.
- At the Rinker campus, at-home test kits are available at no cost in room 110 of building 9401 during business hours.
- Report an off-campus COVID-19 test.
- Anyone experiencing symptoms has access to Chapman COVID-19 testing in the Student Health Center, or the Chapman COVID-19 Testing Center.
- Contact your supervisor or department head if you are required to isolate.
- Employees and student employees may use California’s Supplemental Paid Sick Leave first (up to) 40-hour bank if they are (or have been) unable to work or telework for any of the following reasons between Jan. 1, 2022, and Dec. 31, 2022.
- Both Cal/OSHA and CDPH strongly recommend wearing masks while indoors. We also encourage it on the Chapman shuttles.
- Faculty members may recommend but not require masking in classrooms.
- Anyone is welcome to wear masks indoors and outdoors based on comfort level.
- Face shields are available to faculty by contacting Facilities Management at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All classes are conducted in-person unless OCHCA or CDPH require remote classes.
Based on the advice of California public health agencies, Chapman strongly recommends but will not require the new booster for faculty, staff and students who are eligible. To be considered fully vaccinated at Chapman, individuals must be current with their primary series as outlined by the CDC. Submit proof of having all vaccinations and boosters for which you are eligible or file a personal declination.
All faculty, staff and students are required to get tested if they have symptoms. Report an off-campus COVID-19 test. Anyone in close contact with a person who has Covid must get tested. Students and/or faculty in certain programs (e.g. Dodge College) are required to get tested according to program requirements.
Learn more about testing options at the Student Health Center or Chapman’s COVID-19 Testing Center.
Have Additional Questions?
Please review this list of frequently asked questions about current coronavirus policies and recent announcements regarding travel, on-campus dining, and school- or department-specific requirements.